(MHz unless noted)
|Description||RoHS Compliant, Lead Free Construction||Specification Sheets|
|RC001||20.0 - 250.0||Multiple Output, Redundant Clocking||Available||0314c.pdf|
If you would like a quote on a specific part listed above, please fill out and submit the Request for Quote Form.
- Redundancy: Read about how one company used our redundant clock module to ensure reliability of the oscillator in their product using our patented "Monitor, detect, action" method to switch the clock source. (coming soon)
- Base Station: This example shows a use of our synthesizer module to take advantage of the low phase noise and a plug 'n play feature for a base station. (coming soon)
- Motor Control: The sensor module in this case used magnetic sensing and a feedback mechanism to give complete control over the speed of a motor. (coming soon)
- Multiple Frequency: To achieve low jitter and a low instance of phase shifting this company use our frequency control module. See how they met their needs with a small investment. (coming soon)
- White Paper: This paper explains what our modules accomplish and the benefits of using them.